Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Buy the best running shoes

A few days ago I posted a short video about buying the best running shoes. I made the video with a world class professional runner who really knows his stuff. He actually ran for Nike's team, Athletics West all over the world.

Now Rich Harris owns a running store in Boise ID and he shares all his best secrets. The video focuses on how running shoes fit your feet and which running shoe is best for you. The short video clip actually shows you some of the key differences between shoes. Check it out here:

Choose the best running shoe

After making the video I actually had Rich do an interview with me about running shoes where we answered some of the questions that people on my www.MaintainFit.com list had. The interview was really fun (we did it live from my home office). I streamed it live with video.

I'll be trying to find some time to edit the running shoe interview soon and post it on my blog too, but right now you can go and watch the shorter video on my blog.

Buy the right running shoe

No comments: